Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Empty
PostSubject: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Ambra

I was studying russian -one of the rare languages I didn't speak well- in the shade of a cliff, so I wouldn't be exposed to the sun. Most vampires of my coven called me crazy to go to the beach. And humans called me crazy for wearing not going swimming -if only they knew what I really was!

Now, the sun was starting to set, and almost everyone had left. I slowly got up, grabbed my books, and started my way to the place where I'd parked my car, staying in the large shadows that the cliffs made.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrps.forumotion.com
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:56 pm

I haven't been in Italy long but with the money that Gerald and Mary gave me before I left Halifax I was able to buy a 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia... I like this car... its fast which is really all that matters.

I was driving past a beach... doing more than twice the speed limit when I spotted someone... another vampire possibly but I wasn't sure.
I slowed down enough so I could pull the e-brake and spin the car around... a few people stared in awe at what they just saw.

I drove back towards the beach... not knowing what to expect next.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Ambra

I'd seen a car pass by - a Ferrari- and, if anyone drove at that speed, it was often a vampire. KNowing it wasn't Vincenzo or Sofia -they didn't have any cars, the first used mine, the second didn't need one- I didn't really pay much attention to it. I knew a lot of vampires loved to goto Italy, so, another one, what would that change.
I want inside my Porshe *didn't have any ideas for a car*, and started to drive, really fast towards the house in which I'd just moved in with Vincenzo, my mate.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:07 pm

I turned around with the intention of going over to the beach... I saw that it was indeed a vampire, heading towards a car... a beautiful 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo... bright yellow with dark windows *Alice reference much?

I pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the porsche to drive by.
When it did I turned around and decided to follow.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Ambra

I soon realised I was being followed, and that there was no way I could get them to stop following me. I really doubted that my Porsche could outrun a Ferrari. But I still sped up, and soon arrived at my house.
As I had guessed, Vincenzo was waiting for me. As soon as I got out of my car, he ran towards me, and shook his head, smiling:"I'll never get used to you wearing those contacts."
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:30 pm

She pulled into the driveway of a rather big house... I wasn't sure if I should follow or not.
Being the idiot that I am sometimes... I did.
I slowly pulled into the driveway, not knowing what to expect next.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Ambra

"Who is that?" Vincenzo asked, as the car who'd been following me went into our driveway.
"I have no idea," I told him,"But the person driving it has been following me since the beach." I wasn't to worried, as I knew that vampire-at least I thought it was one- must be mostly curious, as would be one if they ever met one of our kind.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:16 pm

I turned the car off... thinking about whether or not I should make the first.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Ambra

Vincenzo went infront of me, as he does when he wants to protect me. He still didn't understand that I could take care of myself. He gave me an annoyed look as I went back infront of him, but he just said, to the person or people in the car: "Get out of there. Or go away."
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Oh great... confrontation.
I'm rather cautious... even for a vampire, I don't like to take risks unless I know the outcome.

I slowly opened the car door, stepping out into the evening light.

*I'm probably going to look a little weird to your characters... wearing American style clothing.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:37 pm

*how do you think Italiens dress? They're normal people, wear same kind of clothes as french, who wear the same kind of clothes that americans....*

Ambra

Even though he looked very much like every vampire, I knew as soon as I saw him that he wasn't italien. Maybe he spoke english, or, at least, understood it. I decided to speak that, and I'd try spanish if the first language didn't work.
"Bonasera," I said,"Good evening. May I ask who you are and why you followed me?"
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:42 pm

* I meant classic American... blue jeans, white shirt with a black leather jacket... Something like that atleast. I guess I could have been a little more detailed... sorry

"I was curious... despite the vampire population in Italy, I haven't actually seen very many. I guess I was just looking in the wrong places."

I paused for a second

"My name is Matthew.... Matthew J. Anderson, I came from Canada about a month ago, and despite having a Ferrari... I don't have a place of my own, which I guess isn't too bad for a vampire."
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 pm

*oh, I see*

Ambra

"Most of the vampires live in Volterra, which isn''t far from here," I replied,"Another important coven is down south, near Bari. It's the place we come from, and visit occasionally." I paused, before saying a little more about Vincenzo and me:"My name is Ambra Chiriatti. And this is Vincenzo." He didn't seem pleased that I was saying something about us.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 pm

"I've heard of Volterra, never been there though... I imagine it's just as beautiful as the rest of Italy."

Italy was growing on me... mostly thanks to my Ferrari... Never could find one in North America.

"I just found it odd... its not very often I come across others who choose our way of life."

Last edited by ProjectAlice on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 pm

*they're eyes are amber. And Ambra wears blue contacts.*
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:24 am

*Oh... lol. I guess I missed that... I'll fix the post.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:30 am

"Rare are the vegeterians in Italy," I said,"The Volturi drink mostly human blood, 'inviting' people, before killing them. Vincenzo was once..." Vincenzo squeezed my arm. It didn't hurt me, but I still winced, and realized I was saying to much about us. Well, that's what he thought.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:54 pm

I noticed Vincenzo's reaction to what she told me.
"You don't have to tell me anything that you don't want me to know, I understand completly. If its alright with you...I was wondering if I could hang around for a bit? I'm getting tired of living in my car."
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:50 pm

I felt that my mate wanted to say no, but I answered before. "As long as you don't cause any trouble," I started,'You may live in our house. But, don't forget, no trouble."
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Interesting request... but I agreed.

"You have nothing to worry about."

*Does there house have a garage?
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:47 pm

*yeah*

I smiled. "I'll go park my car in our garage. Do you want yours in it too?" I asked him. "A Ferrari can be stolen quickly," I added, looking at his car.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:53 pm

*Especially the F430 Scuderia... its pretty much a higher performance version of the F430... they are more rarer.

I couldn't help but smile as I opened the drivers door.
"As long as its ok."
and started the engine.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:00 pm

I got in to the car, and Vincenzo (even though it was unnecessary *spelling?*) went next to me. I opened the garage door, and drove inside.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:06 pm

I waited until she had her car in before I got mine in.
I slowly drove up to the garage... making sure I was clear on both sides before driving in.
Once in, I had more than enough space around the car. I popped the trunk and got out.
I went to the front of the car and pulled out my car cover.
I could feel 2 sets of eyes staring at the back of my head.
"Sorry... its a habit."

*The trunk for the F430(and most other Ferarri's) is located at the front... as the engine is in the back.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:13 pm

*writers block...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?   Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Threat - Will we manage to save Italy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPs :: Forks-
Jump to: