Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1-1 with oO Renn Oo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-26

1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Nina smiled back. "Thanks!" she said. Then, she unlocked the door, and motionned Kerry to go inside.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrps.forumotion.com
Tiula

Tiula

Female
Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Kerry smiled and walked in, wondering what to expect. She had only had one home as an immortal, and it had been a tall, redbrick building, completely different. But she had chosen to roam - but if she had known such a beautiful house as this was around, she might have changed her mind.

Chuckling to herself, she walked in.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Nina got inside behind her, and closed the door.

*soz if it's short...*
**you can decide what it looks like inside**
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:00 pm

*ok*

Kerry widened her eyes. It all seemed so natural! In a corner, a fire glowed, sending diamond sparkles off her skin into every corner of the room. Comfortable chairs stood here and there, and the floor was warm mahogany wood.

She grinned at Nina. "Wow. Beautiful."

She glanced over at a small white bed in one corner, and raised her eyebrows. "You need to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Nine smiled, before saying:"Not much, but I do have to, from time to time. Don't forget that I'm half human. And, anyway, sleeping isn't terrible. I mean, dreams and everything."
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Kerry nodded. "I can sleep, but I don't need to. Sometimes I do out of choice. I've always lived alone... sleeping is a way of escaping."

She grinned. "This house is beautiful. How long have you lived here?"
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Nina smiled.

"Thanks," she told Kerry, before thinkiong about the question. "I've been living here for a couple of years..."
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Kerry's eyes widened. "How do you risk it?" she wondered aloud. "I have to move on every two weeks or so... people get so suspicious."
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm

"Not many people know about this place," Nina said,"And, anyway, those who know don't care about me..." She sat down in one of the chairs, and motioned Kerry to do the same - if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Kerry grinned and took the proffered seat. "Is there a town near here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 am

"Closest is a half an hour running there," Nina said,"For us. For humans, it would be about... 3 hours, I guess, by car. Maybe more."
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:40 am

Kerry raised her eyebrows. "So far? I sometimes get dangerously close to the towns... when I need to feed. It's not easy: when I'm in my wolf form I get hungry as well as thirsty."

Suddenly, she smiled. "I've been travelling recently - travelling a lot. Do you want to come with me? I could use some company."
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 am

Nina smiled, and said: "I'd love to! That would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Kerry grinned. "That's great! When do you want to set off?"
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:37 pm

"Whenever you want," Nina said, smiling,"I've got nothing planed for ages... something like, five years or so..."
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:28 pm

"I've nothing to do," said Kerry. "I'm happy to set off whenever. I'm heading north for a while -- I need to see some family -- then travelling to Europe. Any requests?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 pm

"Um..." Nina hesitated. So many tempting places! "Well, I'd love to see my family, in south America, again. If we do travel around the world - that could seriously be awesome! - that's one of the first places that comes to my mind. Otherwise, in Europe... Italy. And Russia, tough it's also in Asia... But, going north sounds great!" Nina was always optimistic with everything.
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Kerry laughed. "Well, let's head north first. They're not actually family; they're vampires from Italy, but they're the nearest I've got. Then perhaps we can head to South America - I've friends there too - and from there, wherever we like!"

She jumped up, then hesitated, glancing down at her bloodstained clothes. "I don't suppose you've got anything I can change into?" she asked. "I'm not sure how everyone will react if I go around dressed like this."
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Nina grinned. "What kind of clothes do you like best?" she asked, before oppening a barely noticible door. It led to a small room, in which there were shelves and hangers, filled with clothes. Nina didn't really like fashion, but her friends and family had an obsession with giving her clothes for her birthday...
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Kerry gasped. "All this is yours?" she asked.

She prefered simple, comfortable clothes, something she could carry if she phased. She picked out a loose hoodie and pair of tracksuit bottoms, and quickly changed behind the door. Then she came out and smiled at Nina.

"Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Nina smiled back. "No problem!" she said. Then, she added:"I don't even wear more than half of these clothes, just keep them so my family doesn't hate me for throwing away there presents."
Back to top Go down
Tiula

Tiula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Kerry laughed. "Ok, I'm ready." She screwed up her bloodstained clothes and threw them in the bin. Then she walked to the door. "Ready to run?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1-1 with oO Renn Oo   1-1 with oO Renn Oo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1-1 with oO Renn Oo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPs :: Forks-
Jump to: