Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf Wanderer

Go down 

Did You Enjoy This Story?
Yes
Wolf Wanderer Vote_lcap100%Wolf Wanderer Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Wolf Wanderer Vote_lcap0%Wolf Wanderer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sort Of
Wolf Wanderer Vote_lcap0%Wolf Wanderer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
twilight pup

twilight pup

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Wolf Wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Wanderer   Wolf Wanderer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Wolf Wanderer

The crescent shaped moon hung in the depths of the night like a ghostly galleon tossed upon the seven sapphire seas. Icy wind whipped my silver fur in all directions: left, right, north, east, south, and west. As towering pine trees whispered to each other in the darkness, the stench of decaying bark filled in the deep, dim forest.
When I awoke it was way past dawn, something that was considered a sin in my old pack. I rolled onto my long back and stared up into the joyful blue sky, wondering where I truly belonged. You see, I have lived in many packs, but always to be kicked out by the alpha male, for hiding food, waking long after dawn and attempting to steal young females. I have been a wanderer for almost two summers now; nevertheless I continue to search for a new home (unfortunately I have been unsuccessful with my search). I scrambled to my paws, shook my muscular body, and trotted off my resting rock into the forest.
In the sacred forest song thrushes tweeted merry tunes, deer grazed quietly near a stream as shallow as a glass of water and bear cubs clambered over their resting mother. RUFF! GRRRR! RUFF! Out of the blue a series of aggressive barks and growls shook the oasis of natural beauty clean of animals. I spun on my heels to see the powerful creature, only to find it was a wolf, challenging me to a fight. Fear and excitement rushed through me like a tilde wave. Should I accept the challenge? Or back down like a submissive domestic dog? I stepped forward, my chest puffed up, my proud head held higher than it had ever been before in my life. I was ready to fight.
‘So you chose death, do you?’ the opponent seemed the say. His piercing blue eyed hit me like darts as I launched myself forward for the first bite. I hit my target and shook him like a misbehaving cub, before releasing him. The other male, who appeared to have several females in his pack, grabbed hold of my fluffy tail and bit down hard into it. I yelped, but I stayed strong. Abruptly, we leaped at one another and for a while there was nothing but a tangle of silver-grey fur. Suddenly a great wave of power emerged from me as I let my mighty teeth sink into the soft flesh of the opponent. He stumbled to the ground, whimpering pathetically. I then circled him twice, before deciding he had been beaten by a lone- yet powerful- wolf. I had fought for a pack… and earned one.

Now when I cry to the moon at night I do so with my new pack, which I am the leader of. I wake far before dawn, hunt for my family and fight with my life for them. I am the proud father of a litter of six cubs, who have grown into healthy young adults. I have discovered where I truly belong forever; I am no longer a wolf wanderer.
Back to top Go down
http://thesniffa.com/sniffasites/pupspawz/

Wolf Wanderer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPs :: Stories-
Jump to: