Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Human Form
Name:Max
Eyes:Dark Blue
Hair:Black, shaved into a mohawk
Wolf Form
Fur:Black, with a white streak along his belly
Eyes:Amber

History: None but likes hunting vampires for fun

need two more werewolves and two vampires.
Back to top Go down
https://i256.photobucket.com/albu
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:40 pm

I'll be a vamp. And if no one else joins I'll use my werewolf charrie.

EDIT:

Here's my bio:

Name: Sofia Chiriatti
Species:Vampire
Family: her 'real' family's dead(except for her twin Ambra). She doesn't live with the Chiriattis, as she prefers being alone.
Hair: black
Eyes: red
Skin: really pale
History: Same as Ambra's.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrps.forumotion.com
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Name: Lotre Khan
Species:Vampire
Family:The Mongolian Coven
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Skin: Brown
Skill: Can tame and calm wild animals and therefore thinks it a crime to drink from them. Can also extend power somewhat to people to tame and calm them and to make them effectively a docile herd.
History: Is a nomad most of the time but always eventually ends up back home in Mongolia. Was the secret daughter of Genghis Khan and still believes herself to be the lord of the sea of grass. Was bitten by a rogue vampire trying to create a newborn army but as soon as she was turned, she looked to the Mongolian horses and ran with them as part of the herd. Now travels everywhere with her chosen wild horse. Breaks into hospitals to steal blood donations so she need not kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Can I join? I'll be another werewolf.

Name: Beatrix Bower - B or Trix
Species: Werewolf
Appearance:
Tall and curvy, Beatrix is often considered to be the beauty of the family. Her eyes, soft and almond-like, are hazel green, tinged with gold. She stands at around five feet and six inches, weighing about 115 pounds. She is often described as 'willowy'. Her hair is a chestnut brown colour, almost bronze. Her skin is quite pale, not pallid or unhealthy, and not as pale as the vampires, but only a little tanned. She likes to wear fitted clothes that show off her figure, often in more neutral colours, such as white.
As a wolf, she is bronze furred and amber eyed, with shadowy, dusk-coloured socks on both forelegs and her left hindleg. She is the most agile of the wolves.
Personality:
Beatrix is pretty much apathetic to everything. With beauty comes boredom, and B often finds herself wanting more out of life than her existence as a werewolf. She often searches for trouble just to liven up her life, much to the chagrin of her parents. She is fiercely protective of both Tegan and Ruben, and hopes that they do not do the same as her; her greatest fear is that they will die. She mostly even tempered and logical, but betray her or hurt her and you have a worthy enemy on your hands.
Family:
Isaac Bower - Father
Nina Bower - Mother
Tegan Bower - Younger Sister
Ruben Bower - Younger Brother
History:
Beatrix was the first born child of Nina and Isaac Bower. For months, she had been predicted to be a male, so when she turned out to be female, their parents (who had searched only boy names), named her after the midwife. Thus, B was brought into the world with a borrowed name.
She was a quiet child, who liked to be alone with her thoughts. When Tegan came along, she was desperately protective of her sister, and again when her brother was born. She was the first to find out she was a werewolf aged sixteen and a half when she first phased.
Now, the beauty is on the lookout for a mate, although she doubts she will ever find a man who can accept her.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:32 pm

So when is it starting?
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:47 pm

soon up soon
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:17 pm

it is up now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Name: Sean
Species: half breed half-human half-vampire
Family: mother died a six years after giving birth to him, father murdered by Volturi.
Hair: Black with blonde highlights, , medium length
Eyes: blue
Skin: pale
History: Was born in Alaska 1931 in a remote cabin.Where he spent the first three years of his life.Later moving to a small town in Texas until his mother died.Afterwards he began to live on his own perfecting his gift to create illusion.Wanders the region of Alaska wehere he was raised content to live alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunting
Page 1 of 1