Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Max sat under the tree in his human form. He was waiting for something to happen, anything. His bike stood next to him. He had ridden for tow days solid when he caught the scent of vampires , so now he waited for the scent again. He had got a few looks from the locals but he wasn't bothered. He sat waiting when it happened. He had the scent.
Back to top Go down
https://i256.photobucket.com/albu
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:01 am

Lotre prepared herself for the dash. She had to be in and out of here so fast that the cameras couldn't see her. She stroked Yoet, her usually fierce pony, before turning back to the task and ordering Yoet to stay.
It had been strange. She was getting closer to some sort of place which smelt really bad. The stink reached her from here.
Lotre shrugged off the thoughts and broke into the hospital, taking all the common blood group donations and was out in a second.
Yoet looked away in disgust, grazing in the pasture. The sheep who lived there cowered away while Lotre gorged herself.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Max could smell a vampire near by but it was mixed with the scent of a horse. A vamire with a horse, what will the leeches do next, he thought to himslef. He zipped up his leather jacket and then donned his black bike helmet. He sat on bike and started the engine. His bike was a Kawazaki Ninja ZX-6R painted black. He reved it then drove onto the road. Max was driving by the hospital when he got the smell of a vampire. He stopped and scanned the area and then moved on. Searching for the leeche.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Lotre licked her lips, discarding of the empty blood packets. She hadn't spilled a drop onto the surrounding grass. She was annoyed to find that the sheep were still bleating in distress.
Crooning, she moved closer, almost singing. This was how they had tamed animals back home in Mongolia and it was still the way she did it- although her abilities rendered it unnessary. The sheep calmed and branched out, even rubbing against her and Lotre smiled. Animal were true friends.
"Yoet, let's go," she said. She mounted the disgruntled pony. "You shall graze later. I will bring you an apple too if you let us go on now." She spoke to Yoet as she would speak to an equal. Respect had to be mutual.
The pony nickered and they sped, bare back, to the road where Yoet softened her steps so he wouldn't jar his joints on the concrete. A car zoomed past but Yoet was calmed but Lotre's presence and paid no heed.
"Do you smell that too Yoet? It burns my nose. I think it's getting closer. It might have been this way previously."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Max stopped the bike near the forest. He turned off the engine and sat his helmet on the seat of the bike. He unzipped his jacket and dropped it next to his bike and then went into the forest. The smell of the leeche stood out more in the forest which smelled of a good earthy tang where as the leeche stood out. In one second he morphed from human to wolf and then he went hunting. He started to roam the forest looking. He then tilted his head back and holwed when he caught the scent.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Yoet heard something and flicked her ear back, slowing even though she hadn't been told to.
Lotre gave a small tug on Yoet's mane. "I don't like the sound of that. Let's go the other way," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Max could run a lot faster than he could when human. He could easily smell the leeche now and followed the scent to the leeche. Then he saw it. It was a female one riding a horse in the forest. He then launched himslef at her knocking her off the horse then he growled at her.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:47 am

Lotre hadn't been expecting it- no. But she was a trained warrior of the Mongolian plains so her surprise did not show. She rolled to her feet, trying not to gag on the unbearably awful stench.
"Yoet! Hih-yat!" With her cry, her horse took off running. Lotre didn't want him hurt.
She didn't give herself time to wonder what this creature before her was. She knew that it was a danger. It had to be killed.
Lotre kept her eyes firmly on it. The slightest movement and she would go to kill. Already, her father's blade was in her hand- once again ready to strike down an enemy.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Max stared at the leeche. He was growling at it and he watched as it's horse ran away. He was about to jump when he smelled human blood. It's fed already, damn thing! He thought to himself. He walked over to the leeche baring his teeth and growling at it.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Lotre instinctively hissed, showing her own teeth. She began circling, crouched low to the ground with her sword in both hands, ready to swap to either at a moment's notice. She wondered at the creature's intelligence. Surely everything about a vampire would deter it. But this creature smelt different from an ordinary animal and heat seemed to emmanate from it. It also had a very rapid heartbeat.
Lotre decided to try something. With a soft growling noise, almost like purring, she began to saturate the air with calm. Could she tame this beast?
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 pm

*soz if I haven't posted, had exams and everything...*

**how could I get in??**
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrps.forumotion.com
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 pm

*Well if your charrie is near the forest then they should be able to hear the fight.*
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Max stared at the vampire. It was purring.What the hell is that thing doing! Max growled again the shifted. One second he was wolf then he a human. He stood there completely naked and then he started shouting. "What the hell are yuo doing you stinking, filthy leeche? What are you doing here!?"
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Lotre was taken by surprise but put on her cold face- the one that showed no emotion. She could ponder later how an animal had suddenly turned into a man. The shock of it had nearly jump-started her heart again, so much had she not expected it. And he didn't seem to be affected by her calming. "I'm just passing through." Her voice carried assurance and confidence, with a strong undertone. Lotre had learnt to show no weakness and bit back a smile. The wolf-man had betrayed himself by shouting. "As for what I am doing- I am travelling. I have no desire to stay. If I could pass without becoming involved in a fight, I would appreciate it. My horse does not need to be spooked."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 pm

"Your horse won't be spooked any more after I kill you. You stinking leeche, you came here to feed of the humans and you want to pass on like nothing happened. Well I'll make sure you don't harm any other humans." Max ran at her then jumped and shifted in mid air. He landed right in front of her. He lashed out withs paws trying to rip her apart.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:05 pm

With a full-throated cry, she spun her blade to parry against lethal claws. Lotre noted to herself that if she ever saw a giant wolf again, she would have to kill it from a distance with a bow. It was very strong.
She was thankful that she didn't need to draw breath but the forest restricted the swing of her sword and she found it harder to move than the wolf. Her mind quickly assessed the situation.
Wait... This creature... Was it after her just to eliminate the threat to humans? Or was it a battle strategy of some sort?
"Stop now," Lotre breathed. "I have harmed no human since the turn of moon in which I was reborn." She did not let up on her guard.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Max roared at her. He was baring his teeth at her and had his tail up. He shifted again and he stood staring at her. "Yeah leeche like I believe that. You stink of blood, the animals know you have fed but what you've done with the body I do not know but I'll make sure it doesn't happen. So how long do you think you can the wolf away?" He started to smile then he shifted again. His fur was standing up on its hackles and his teeth bared and his whole body was tensed up.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:15 pm

The slightest of smirks forced its way through Lotre's cold face. "I enjoy a fight, but I assure you. I am a thief; not a murderess. Hospital donations are wonderful things, no? And have you noticed that no animal is scared of me? They know I won't hurt them." While she talked, she shifted positions into a ready stance so she could move easy and quickly. "But you, beast, I will hurt you if you attack me."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Max laughed but it came out as a throaty growl. He was going to enjoy this. It had been a while since he had fought a leeche that said they would fight back. He was confident he could kill this one and not have a mark on him from it. He began to circle her, always moving not standing still in one place. He would growl and bark at it every now and then. Waiting for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:12 pm

"Your way then," Lotre said tightly. She had the impression that the wolf-thing had fought her kind before but she doubted that it had fought one so trained in fighting. She drew up her sword slowly into a manoverable position. Then, using unpredictablility, she snap-kicked, mostly testing his reactions and trying to find an opening. She kept her own guard up.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Max took the kick to the his front left leg but then made feint with his right one. The kick had done little damage but it had technique and practice behind it. This leeche knew how to fight so this would be good fight. He had fought a leeche a couple of months ago and that had ran away from him scared. Max waited for the leeche to attack again and this time it would have a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Lotre let no emotion past her face but inside she was fuming. Obviously, the wolf wasn't as inexperienced as might be perceived. She would have to be more cautious. Still testing out her opponent, she ran at vamp speed to a tree and felled it with a single swipe of her sword, waiting as it feel towards the wolf. She wanted to see how fast he could move.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Max jumped quickly to the side as the tree fell at the spot where he had been standing and it just missed him. He then ran froward towards the leeche.
If it wants to play games, we'll play games thenhe thought to himself.
He lashed out at the leeche, meaning to clamp his jaws round her throat and rip her apart.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Lotre didn't let her intentions slip past her mask but she thought to herself how this was probably the last thing the wolf expected her to do. Instead of getting out of the way, Lotre went towards his snapping jaws... and headbutted him. Hard. Fast. Enough to crush the jaw of a fellow vampire.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Max was stunned from the headbutt. His jaws throbbed, they were broken but they had already started to heal. This leeche was faster than he had expected. He was angry now and went on the full assault. He didn't go for any fancy moves, he just started to swipe and paw at the leeche. He hope to cut this one up then he would leave it alone then he would track it down again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunting
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next