Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Dimitri looked at everyone there decisively. "Jane, we should take them quickly to Volterra. It would be best if Lotre could help restrain the mutt along the way. It's obviously not intelligent to realise that if it attacks, it's dead." He glared at Max. "Aro would like us to ask questions to Sean along the way so he will have at least considered a few things about his own... species when he shakes Aro's hand." He bit the inside of his cheek, unhappy at having had to speak so much in a day. It was likely that he may become mute for a while just to compensate for the talking.

Lotre just staying silent and impassive.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:39 pm

(Jane)
"Very well"Jane said not betraying the disapointment she at the lack of a fight.She thought the shape shifter would do something stupid like attack them.Master Aro would be interested by the half breed they had found.He would be the second one he had met."Whenever your'e ready Dimitri"She said ready to leave this small town.
(Sean)
Questions?What questions did he want to ask.Maybe ones similar to what Lotre had asked earlier."Whatever i'll answer your questions"Sean blankly agreed.He was getting impatient.He wanted to remember the Volturi compound,and from what he had heard.Italy was beautiful this time of the year.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:43 am

Dimitri looked Lotre in the eyes. "Our jet is terminal three of the nearest airport. We booked it for the day... in case we're separated."

She nodded and drew her sword, pressing the flat edge of the blade to Max's neck. "Let's go."

Protectively staying in between Jane and Sean, Dimitri managed to set a fast pace, jogging for the airport.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 pm

"Unless you want me walking naked through the airport, you might want to let me get dressed first you idiots." Max's temper flared now he had a sword pointing at his neck. He didn't like it, it made him feel uncomfortable, that and all the god damn leeches about him. All his instincts screamed at him to attack them or run like hell.
Back to top Go down
https://i256.photobucket.com/albu
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:25 pm

*Whoops... Forgot he's naked.*

Lotre waited until everyone was out of sight before he sheathed her sword again and looked away. "Yes, clothing would be appropriate." Calm pulsed out of her uncontrollably- very much her version of blushing. "And then we have to follow them... unfortunately. Take as long as you like." She kept her eyes averted, only her peripheral vision making sure that Max didn't attack although she doubted he would.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Max grabbed his bag with his clothes in it. He changed into his bike leathers and then threw the bag into the bushes where he could find it later. "If anyone nicks my bike, I swear I'm going to kill you lot. So lets go now and then later I kill those two leeches." Max pulled on his bike jacket but didn't bother zipping it up.
Back to top Go down
https://i256.photobucket.com/albu
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Lotre finally looked up from the ground to give Max a disapproving look. "Please don't make this any harder than it has to be. We go in. You co-operate. We get out. I'll do my best to negate Jane's power but there's no way we can take on the entire Volturi. If worst comes to the worst, I'm on their side for my own survival. Now we better run. We'll be following their scent as it is. I'll go behind you so it at least looks like I'm in control." She internally rolled her eyes. This was a dangerous game to play.

Dimitri glared at the sun that was weakly making an appearance. "Ten minutes before the clouds come." He sighed. "We should have brought the cloaks." He looks across the tarmac. They were so close to the airport...
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 am

(Sean)
That wolf doesn't know when to shut his mouth.It seems he wants to get killed,and Lotre said he was controlled by emotion."Don't take too long.I hate being alone with these two"Sean wispered to Lotre.He didn't want to be alone with anyone of the Volturi,especially Jane.All he wanted to do was get this over with and return to Alaska.Though he wouldn't be able to walk through an airport shirtless,or could he?Had never been to an airport before.

(Jane)
The mutts constant threats was becoming very irritating.Why was master Aro interested in his species.Jane personally just wanted to kill him,but that was against orders.So for now she ignored the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunting
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7