Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:03 am

Lotre was smiling on the inside. Obviously his anger had beaten the wolf for her. All she needed to do was keep a level head and she was able to dodge each untactical swing, careful not to underestimate her opponent. No animal would defeat the daughter of Genghis Khan. Maybe she could provoke him further and then the wolf could finish himself off...
In her most irritating smug voice, she began trying to remember how human teenagers would taunt each other for a reaction, "You say that I'm a leech but it appears that you are the one who sucks."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Max roared at her. He was angry know. A leeche was beating him and was now insulting him. His anger flared, and he roared again. His jaw had healed now and was in full working order. He stopped swinging and stood still. He was losing his temper and that wasn't a good thing. He needed to remain calm. He stood with his muscles tensed waiting for the vampire to attack.
Back to top Go down
https://i256.photobucket.com/albu
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 am

Lotre felt a bit disappointed. That was it? A couple of roars and then waiting for her to attack? She still didn't give away anything through her mask but now she had an idea. "There's this film out," she said casually, but never relaxing from her stance," Called 'Catch Me If You Ca-" She zipped off into the thicket of woods.
It looked like she'd have to find Yoti later.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Max changed to human form and headed back to his bike. He would find her and hunt her down on his terms and she wouldn't know what thad happened. He put on his clothes and zipped up his bike jacket and donned his helmet. He started the engine and revved it a couple of times. He then accelarated and was on the road searching.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Lotre was racing through the woods like an expert hurdler. She had to get away. She had decided that she couldn't fight an opponent that she knew nothing about and who obviously knew a lot about her kind. It would be more wise to run and find re-inforcements.

*We could really use another rper.*

Quickly though, she ran back to her original field, scaring away sheep as she didn't bother calming them. She found the empty packets of blood- just in case. Lotre stuffed them through her belt and then was off again, avoiding the road and taking the roughest terrain she could, sending out waves of calm that would attract Yoti as she headed towards the town where she had raided the hospital.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:38 pm

*i know but the people who had asked to join never posted again invite somebody in*

Max drove the bike towards the town, weaving in and out of traffic. He started to slow down when he was near the town. He didn't want the police coming after him, he had enough speeding tickets. Max turned left on the road and parked his bike. He got off the bike and took off his helmet and started to sniff for leeches.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 am

*Have you any suggestions who might be good to join?*

Lotre sat alone in a cafe, attracting stares at her strange attire. It was mostly modern (and she had hidden her sword) but she had just been in a fight and she was sure that she was covered in dirt. Some of her clothes were ripped and everyone seemed scared to approach her. If the wolf-man could really track her and if he really cared for people, she could meet him here without having to suffer another fight. Her father had always taught her to avoid fighting when she could- find out about the enemy before a strike was made.
She was glad she had fed though. These humans with adrenaline spiked blood (fear from her presence) were very alluring. She sent out waves of calm, humming under her breath, and they ceased to pay attention to her.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 pm

*not sure who could join*

Max walked down the street carrying his helmet in his hand with the gloves stuffed in the helmet. His leather jacket was unzipped so he flet the wind blowing. He had searched most places and hadn't caught the scent of the leeche but the human smell covered it slightly. He was walking by a cafe when he caught a slight hint of the smell leading into the cafe. The he saw it sitting at a table. Clever leeche, surrounded by humans, he thought. He walked into the cafe an sat at the table the leeche was sitting at.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Lotre didn't look up, instead preferring to stare at where a small menu was perched. She knew her opponent wouldn't attack yet. She could start to read him when he spoke. "You're after the wrong vampire. It is my understanding that you go after those who threaten your precious humans." Her eyes flicked up. "If anything, it appears that I am calming them, soothing them. I wouldn't dream of killing unless in battle." Her hand grazed her sword, hidden beneath her fabric. She held his eyes.
Suddenly, she held ou her hand very openly in the universal gesture to shake- to show she bore no weapon currently pointed at him. It was rather useless with her vampiric speed but nevertheless a custom. "We haven't been formally introduced. I am Lotre Khan, daughter of Genghis Khan, the Lord of the sea of grass, son of Yesugei..." she smiled a little, "Leader of the Mongolian Wolf Tribe and my Grandfather. And who might you be?"

*I'm not kidding about those details- apart from the fact that Genghis never had a daughter.

What do you think of inviting Projectalice or Tiula? They appear to be online quite often.*
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 pm

*aye sure. that is well cool about khan u know a lot about him*

Max sat silently in his seat. His anger was starting get the better but he fought the urge to turn. He sat his helmet down on the seat next to him. He calmly took off his leather bike jacket and sat it down. "I will never shake hands with a leeche. I will never explain myself to a leeche and never will I parley with a leeche. The only reason I'm talking to you is because I have no choice in the matter." Max said in a low , menacing voice.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:19 am

*Thanks. I'm inherently interesting in Genghis Khan and I've read a lot of books about him. Everyone thinks I'm just a tad wacko.*

Lotre withdrew her hand and inclined her head. She looked at him through half-slitted eyes but kept her tone light and polite. "That may well be, but you have no right to call me a leech. I have yet to see a leech suck blood through plastic." She took one of the empty blood donations from the hospital and slid it across the table. "I was taught to avoid fatalities whenever possible. If necessary, to make a truce with the enemy to avoid it. But when it is unavoidable... to be ruthless. Sir, I do not pretend to be faultless but the last time I killed a human- other than to spare a man who had discovered vampirism from the Volturi- was when I was human myself. If I may, you seem so interested in protecting the human population... don't you think you are wasting your time going after an empath? I find it too... disconcerting to kill. I would rather calm." Lotre's face spoke of openess before she slipped her cold mask back in place, remembering her training. "At least, Sir, tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:52 pm

(I'm joining if you don't mind.)

"Those two are too loud."Sean thought to himself as he sipped on a cup of coffee.He sat in the table next to them looking at them through the corner of his eye."I wonder if he can pick my scent out from the rest of these humans."He pondered to himself.Since he was a half breed Sean has been mostly able to avoid werewolf detection."Should i cast an illusion on the place now and kill them or wait"Sean considered taking another sip of coffee.He turned around now bored of the eavsdropping."I wonder if I can make the wolf catch my scent"Sean thought shuddering as he thought of the word scent.If that didn't work he would have to try plan B,and there were plenty of humans to kill.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:08 pm

"Fine," Max said with a grim smile, "My name is Max and that is all you need to know apart from I will not stop in getting rid of leeches for the filth that they are and what they do to the world and I will live for as long as necessary to do so. If you don't killl humans fine but don't underestimate me. If I find out that you hurt anyone, I'll hunt. You turn anyone, I'll hunt you and if you..." Max stopped mid sentance when he caught a different leeche scent but theis one was mixed with a human scent. He scanned the room looking for anyone who looked like a leeche but he couldn't see anyone but he did see someone staring at him and the other vampire.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 am

"finally he noticed"Sean groaned in his head.A slight frown formed on his face.His hand tightened its grip slightly on the chair."Have no choice"Sean whispered disapointed. Sean Cast the wolf boy a half confused half interested glance.It seemed the boy had noticed his scent."I'm suprised he noticed my scent at all'Sean snickered too quiet for anyone to hear."I might have to kill him afterall'Sean thought to himself as he finished off the cup of coffee he held in his right hand.This one was too much of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Killersooer

Killersooer

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 am

Walks in with a blank face looks around slowly walks to table still looking around the diner smiles and Thinks:icant tell if theres any vampires here.'Says is there any vampires here and stops smileing'Thinks:Maybe i should have not said any thing: Puts a wooden bullet in his gun and then hid it.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:42 am

With a slight clink he placed the coffee cup down on the table.In that instant a strange man walked through the cafe doors.Drawing Seans attention away from the wolf boy for only a second."Another human how uninteresting"Sean muttered bored out of his wits.The human had a strange smell about him.Something strange,unfamilar,almost disgusting or,maybe it was the wolf boy.Honestly he didn't care at the moment."now time for plan A"Sean whispered as he squinted his eyes slightly.His pupils contracting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Killersooer

Killersooer

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 am

Cab slightly looked at the Vampire and said "Why so quite?"i said to the man then i walked there with a blank face and quitely removed the gun from its holster Thinking:i know he might pose no threat but still might as well be ready for a battle: looks at the wolf boy "Says to the man sitting next to him what is your name? it took a momment for the man to reply"
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:59 am

The strange man for some reason beyond his comprehension decided to sit on the same table as him.What the hell is he thinking.Oh well he would make an accepable meal."what do you want"Sean questioned impatient.His eyes narrowing in to slits.
Back to top Go down
Killersooer

Killersooer

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 am

"I wouldent talk to me like that if i where you.I could kill you right now if i wanted,"My eyes suddenly turned necromancer green stared at you hatefully.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:20 am

"Interesting human ,but i'm not really interested in an easy kill"Sean teased."First the wolf boy and now this guy.Forks is such a strange place.Should have never left Alaska if I knew everyone would be after me"Sean silently complained."Can we talk in another place"Sean asked annoyed before he stood up from his chair.Then slowly walked out of the cafe as if expecting the man to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:21 pm

*I am so confused. Who is Killersooer? Where's the profile for the charrie?*

Lotre sat back in her chair, bemused and completely ignored. She left the plastic blood donation packet on the table and rose. She had achieved her wish. No one was hunting her. Inside, she smiled. No one seemed to relise that she could hear every word that they said. She had to admit herself rather confused. Well, the scents that she could smell were confused. She couldn't place what she could smell at all. "Good day, Sir." She bowed slightly at Max, a still impassive look on her face as she was preoccupied with thoughts of the vampire-like boy who thought he could kill the wolf. She walked towards the doors... and abruptly turned back around and sat down.
She put her head in her hands. It wasn't her day at all. Outside, the sun had began to shine brightly.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 pm

*i'm extremely confused! i don't know who killersooer is he/she didn't ask to join*

Max turned back to Lotre and then looked outside. "Seems you've had some bad luck today doesn't it vamp. You won't be getting out of here fast. Bad luck but think I'm going to leave, the air here stinks." Max said. He rose form his chair and picked up his helmet and pu on his jacket then walked out of the cafe. He walked back towards his bike and started the engine and drove into the carpark opposite the cafe. Now he had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Killersooer

Killersooer

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:03 pm

"ill just leave i suppose" With a grin on my face.Walks out of the dinner looks at the one sean calls wolf boy? "So whats your name im guessing its wolf boy or something?"Hatefully looking at sean and stands there.Thinks:Maybe i should just go,it would probly be the wiser choice but ill stay.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 pm

"the sun sure is bright today"Sean commented as he left the cafe.He scanned the area .The wolf boy had his motorcycle parked in the carpark across from the cafe.What was he thinking.Whatever it was didn't matter.It didn't change the fact that he would die.Sean ran his cold pale fingers through his black highlighted hair."Now how do you kill a wolf"Sean wondered to himself as he glared at Max.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 pm

*I cannot actually understand much of what killersooer is saying either to be honest. Yoo hoo! Killer! You need to ask TheTrueWolf's permission to join! And post a bio on the RPD.*

Lotre sat, extremely annoyed, at her table. Of course, it was just her luck. The cloud of calm around her evaporated and the humans began to get edgy again. Well, let them. I can't leave. They might as well. She considered the risk of zapping through at a speed that would make her a blur. Blast CCTV cameras. They can pause and look at stuff in detail. She decided to wait out the sun's brightness. It wouldn't last forever.

But there was a slight problem. Yoti would be following her and if the horse came into town, it was likely that a human would catch her. Yoti wasn't a tame horse. Someone could get hurt and her precious companion would be put down for it. Lotre watched the clouds with worry.

Yoti, meanwhile, was just entering a car park near the cafe. People all around were gesturing wildly at the horse with saddlebags but no saddle and no rider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunting
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next