Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Hunting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:31 pm

(Sean)
Something suddenly snapped in Sean.The volturi were coming.Which meant that smell was that disgusting girl Jane."What the hell are the Volyuri doing here.Why did they only send two"Sean muttered absolutly confused.It took all of his self control to stop himself from going to attack them himself.

(Jane)

"Familar you say?"Jane muttered still interested in the scent she smelt.Maybe they were talking about the same thing,or was it just a coincidende.Though that didn't matter right now.All that did was completing the misson.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:48 pm

"Hopefully not aiming to pick a fight but it's unlikely that they're simply passing through. They must have business with one of us." Lotre's warriors mask was up and her hand twitched on her sword.
I hope they don't need me to train vampires for any wars.
Confidently, she called ahead. "We know you're there! Come out! I am Lotre Khan and I wish to know what errand you come here for!"

Dimitri gave a half-grin, fighting back a scowl. "Ah, Lotre. You remember her Jane?" He frowned. "I let her beat me that time," he said petulantly- sounding like a small child. "We should just reveal ourselves."
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:44 pm

(Jane)
Let ?Dimitri must have been toying around with her."Yes I do remember"Jane replied half listening to Dimitri.Her eyes were averted towards the strange vampire like boy not too far behind Lotre.She had met him before some where before.She stopped her train of thought just in time to hear Dimitris next question."I guess theres no other choice"She aswered anticipation of a fight in her voice.
(Sean)
Dimitri ? The other one was named Dimitri.What ability did he have?"Lotre since you know this Dimitri.What is his ability"Sean asked not letting any emotion seep into his voice.If they had to fight he had to know what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 pm

"Apart from being a talented guardsman, he's a tracker- the very best. He picks up on the essence of a person," Lotre replied. She held her tongue from listing Dimitri's techniques in a fight. She did not favour the Volturi, but she would not do well to end up against them. If they needed her... well, she would just have to hope they would never need her.

Dimitri stepped out of hiding before Jane, sheilding her with his own body. Despite the fact that she had such a terrible power, her child-like size made him instinctively protective over her- exactly what Aro had planned when he paired them both up for this little adventure. "Peace Miss Khan. We're here to gather information first and foremost. No need to spring to the attack. And who are this pair that we find you in such strange company with? A wolf and a... half-vampire?" He was still talking more than he usually did to keep his potential opponents' minds off fighting. Jane could only attack one at a time. That would leave the other two to attack him- if they were working together.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:15 pm

(Sean)
Two of them.A tracker and whatever Jane was classified as.They wouldn't be too hard to kill.Though why was Dimitri shielding that witch Jane."I don't asociate with mutts "Sean muttered struggling to not leap forward and rip out his throat.He knew what they wanted had to do with one of the three them.The wolf,Lotre,or Sean?

(Jane)
Though it felt a little annoying for Dimitri to shield her like a child.Yet there was really nothing she could do about it.Maybe this was the reason she was sent with Dimitri.Whatever the reason only Master Aro's satisfaction mattered.Though Being ready for a fight was still a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 pm

*I'm going to wait for TheTrueWolf to post.*
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 pm

*sorry i've not been on. comp broke.*

Max felt uneasy with all the vamires. There were too many of them. He starte to growl at them all is hackles were up and his muscles tenesed for the jump. He would take out the Dimitri vamp first since he was the most dangerous and then it would be the little girl. He hungered for the blood of his enemies and he wanted his freedom. He would kill them all apart from Lotre since she had been nice enough and wasn't a threat.
Back to top Go down
https://i256.photobucket.com/albu
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm

"Max!" Lotre exploded in waves of extreme calm. "Please just control it. Or do you want to be killed? The Volturi have abilities." If Max attacked now, without having heard what the two Volturi envoys wanted, he could risk not only his life but also Sean and Lotre's if they were mistakenly perceived to be allies.

Dimitri frowned. Why was Lotre interested in keeping the wolf alive? He waited for Jane to speak.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:17 pm

(Jane)
Jane raised one brow.This was an impulsive one."I'm curious .What is that wolf to you"Jane asked her gaze shifting from the shape shape shifter to the half vampire.She was more interested in the half vampire than the wolf.

(Sean)
All Sean could do right now was stand where he was waiting for one of the two to make a move.Though right now all that was happening was talk.Maybe a fight wouldn't happen."Lotre how do you know this one.towards Also what did he mean by let win?Sean asked motioning towards Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 pm

A smirk crept past Lotre's usual mask as Dimitri grimaced. "To win freedom to do as I please, I had to best one of the Volturi guardsmen in a fight. Dimitri here volunteered."

Dimitri growled. "Only because you used your ability! You made me feel... calm. So I didn't want to fight and I let you win!"

"Actually, I didn't even think to use my ability." Lotre turned to Jane. "The wolf is my would-be murderer. We have an uneasy truce. You caught the wolf and the half-heart at a bad time. I was just assessing their fighting skills- to the death. Of course, I wasn't interfering but I'm afraid you may have just cheated me of my fight. Wolves still need sleep and now the adrenaline is gone," Lotre shot Max a I'm-trying-to-save-your-life-just-play-along look, "I'm sure that he needs rest and is no condition for a fair display of his prowess."
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:52 am

(Jane)
"Would be?So he tried to kill you"Jane asked interested.Maybe this was the proof master Aro needed.Of the shape shifters and how much of a threat they were.If they could kill one of her kind."So Dimitri what do you suppose we do"She turns her head towrds him."Let them finish their fight or do what we were sent to do"Jane questioned. Even though by her tone it was obvious she wanted to see them fight.Especially if the wolf won they would know his strategy.
(Sean)
What the hell was she doing.Wanting to allow the fight to continue.Was she planning to just kill the one who didn't die.Either way someone would probably die today.Yet Lotre was trying to keep everyone alive."You the one named Dimitri.What buisness do you have here."Sean demanded with a tone of malice.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:16 am

Dimitri growled deep in his throat at the lack of respect. "Aro's business. He takes charge of these... ventures. Don't question the Volturi." He considered the trio before him. "Wolf... Max was it? Do what the lady tells you and no one will get hurt. We're just here to see what shape-shifters are like."

Blasted vampire hunter. Lotre's eyes flickered to Max and Sean. She should just run away- they didn't need her there and she couldn't afford to risk the last remaining Lord of the Sea of Grass. But she wasn't about to let the only Khan run away from a fight. "Maybe you would like a demonstration of his power? I assume you're assessing the risk of shape shifters. There's not much risk I assure you. Max is a pup. Having him fight Sean..." She shook her head. "A death sentence. And I'm sure you could do without a tribe of wolves wanting to assassinate the Volturi..." She was lying through her teeth now, trying to keep everyone alive. Some battles aren't worth fighting... especially since Lotre had once before felt Jane's special power.

Dimitri was instantly suspicious. "Why do you care?"

Lotre's expression softened. "If there's a war, I will train your troops. I don't want the Volturi having more enemies than they need."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Who the hell is she calling pup!, Max thought to himself. He starting to growl but he checked himself. He was starting to ache now. He wasn't used to so many changes but if he changed back he wouldn't be able to change again for a day. He stayed in his wolf form but he lay down on the ground. He kept his eyes on the two volturi leeches, he din't trust them.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:27 pm

(Sean)
What did she mean by assassinate?Could a small pack of wolves really kill the volturi?Never mind that.The important matter at hand was how they planned to assess the risk of shape shifters.It probably meant someone would have to fight.Also what did Lotre mean when she called him a pup.He seemed more mature than the others he had met.She was probably lying to save herself.Any way the only important thing right now was to think of what to do with this situation.Though the only sensible sounding thing was to run, but only a coward would do that.
(Jane)
A flicker of realization came across Janes face.While examining the shape shifter and half breed she noticed something.She had seen someone who looked just like him.Someone whos name she had on the tip of her tounge.Though that didn't matter now."Dimitri i'll just leave how we test the wolf up to you"Jane said somewhat bored.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:00 am

Dimitri considered the wolf for a moment. "The most sensible thing to do would probably be to bring this specimen back to Volterra and have various abilites tried on it- I mean him. Can we afford the time or is our next mission too close for that?"

The only sign of nervousness that Lotre betrayed was to rest her hand on her sword.

"If we could do that, I suggest that Lotre and the half- I mean Sean- tag along. Aro would be interested in meeting a part-human not about six years old and my dear Lotre and I can have a rematch. Or she can be there just in case the threat of the wolves is a valid point." Dimitri nodded his head at the decision.

Lotre cursed internally but her face was blank. It'll just be our luck if the vampire hunter is a lone wolf with no pack. I have the feeling that once we're in Volterra, we'll never get out. And I have to pretend that my allegiance is to the blasted Volturi! Whatever happened to being a Lord? I miss Mongolia.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Maxs hackles stood up when he heard this. If they try anything the packs will hear about this and I'll happily take Dimitris head off. Max stoo up and paced around a bit like a cadged tiger, worry gnawing at his gut. He really needed a pack now.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:18 pm

(Sean)
They wanted to take us to Volterra!That was something that was not really wanted right now,or ever.That would probably mean he would never leave that city alive.There was no way he would die at the hands of the Volturi.He still had to kill them.Yet he did have to learn the lay out of the Volturi compound."Very well i'll go with you "Sean said sighing.
(Jane)
"Take them to Volterra.That sounds easy"Jane muttered to herself smiling.All she needed to do was pick up the wolf,and she didn't need it fighting back.Focusing on the shape shifter she allowed her power to leak forward.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:04 am

Lotre noticed the air suddenly felt charged. Jane's power going towards... she didn't know who. But Lotre had experienced the torture before and wasn't about to allow herself or anyone else to succumb to it. She sent out waves of calm to relax the nerve-endings of everyone around her. She could only numb the pain to a bearable amount and if she herself was targetted, her own calm wouldn't help her.

Dimitri felt the power work its way through the air. "A little excessive maybe? None of them have attacked us yet. If you drive them mad with pain, they might." He looked towards Max, past Sean who had already submitted. "Although, on second thoughts, my instincts do tell me to rip the wolf apart."
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Max suddenly felt calm, it was Lotre but then he felt pain. That was the little rat. He started to growl, that was all she could do. It was nothing. He blocked it from his mind and started t walk towards the two vamps, he would make sure he would kill her first. After this he would have to thank Lotre for blocking out his pain. He tensed his mucles to spring at them. He then launched himself through the air at him.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:00 am

(Jane)
It seemed the power was affecting him.Though he wasn't in as much pain as she thought he would be.He could still actually move.How is that even possible.She grimaced in disapointment.The next thing she knew the wolf had leapt forward.He was asking for a death sentence.
(Sean)
What is he thinking?!Just leaping at Jane!A member of the Volturi nonetheless."What the hell do you think your'e doing you mutt!Are you trying to get killed?!"Though he probably wasn't listening anyway.With all his speed Sean ran between the three.Aiming a kick filled with all the strength he could muster for Max's face.Hopefully it would knock him out.He didn't need to upset the Volturi.Unless he wanted him and his whole race to be massacred.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:25 am

Dimitri leapt in front of Jane, ever the sheild through his protective instincts.

Lotre growled under her breath. I was so stupid! I should have sent a message somehow to Max when I numbed him. He shouldn't have let himself be provoked to attack- I should have warned Sean and Max in case they were targetted. None of us can afford to upset the Volturi or we're dead. Stupid! I let my empathy get away with me! If Jane discovers that I was the one who numbed the pain, I'll make more enemies than I can afford.
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Max felt Seans foot connect with his face. It hurt like hell but he forced himself up. No way in hell was some little leeche cause him pain without fighting him. He would enjoy this then he would deal with Sean. Max felt unsteady on his feet now. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He saw Dimitri jump in front of Jane. Fine you can die first, Max thought to himself. He jumped towards Dimitri with his jaws wide open.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:03 pm

"No!" Lotre roared, sword out and cleaving towards Max before she even finished the word. With a short flick of the wrist, the blade was pointed at an angle where it could hurt no one and Max was on a collision with the hilt. She brought the back of the sword upward and into his stomach. All this is a few seconds. "You will harm none of the Volturi unless you wish a swift death." Holding Max's eyes she made it clear to him that she meant the Volturi would come after him. To the Volturi however...

Dimitri thought Lotre had made herself quite clear. Her allegiance- no matter the fact that he himself didn't want it- lay with the Volturi. "Thank you Khan." He said respectfully. I could have dealt with the wolf myself.

*Sorry if that seems too much like godmoding. If you object, I'll change it.*
Back to top Go down
TheTrueWolf

TheTrueWolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:40 pm

*nae bother*

Max fell to the ground the wind being driven out of him by Lotres sword hilt. He pulled himself up but he saw the look in Lotres eyes told him to stay down but he couldn't deny his instincts but then the worse happened to him. He shifted back. it couldn't have been a worst time. He shifted back to human when he needed it the most. "Oh crap!" Max said aloud. He wasn't sure what he should do now.
Back to top Go down
thehollowsoul

thehollowsoul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 am

(Jane)
So many things had happened within the last few moments.Everything was making Jane all the more entertained."Now i'm curious.How did that boy resist my powers"Jane questioned both curious and annoyed.Something strange had to have happened.There had only been one person who hadn't been affected by her power.
(Sean)
"What the hell were you thinking mutt"Sean spat at Max.That idiot made him acctually have to protect Jane.Why were his race just a bunch of hotheads, and suicidal morons .Sean had had restrain himself from breaking Max's neck.He had never seen someone do something so careless.Would the two from the volturi take offense and try to kill them.Everything was left up to chance now.l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Hunting   Vampire Hunting - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Hunting
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next