Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Empty
PostSubject: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:02 pm

*Name: Carolyn
Nickname: Carly
Species: Vampire-use to be a human
Family: She travels alone
Hair: Brown, long
Eyes: amber-used to be brown
Skin: Pale
History: She was born in San Francisco in 1940. She visited a town near Forks, but was almost killed by a car. She was brought to Carlisle Cullen, who saved her by transforming her into a vampire. She soon discovered that her family had been murdered, so she stayed with the person that saved her, even if from time to time, she goes to the Denali coven, where she is good friends with Carmen and Kate.*

"Leave me alone!" Carly yelled, getting away from Alice's grip, and walking away from the house. She had tried to calm down, but the news had been to much for her. If she could have cried, she probably would have, but of course, she couldn't, because she was, in a way, dead.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrps.forumotion.com
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm

*Name: Raaygan
Age: Physically 18 but is actually about two centuries old
Species: Vampire
Family: Original family dead, coven includes three
Hair: Black
Eyes: Goldish brown
Skin: Brown
History: Raaygaan means 'Princess' in Thai. She was born and turned in East-Asia when date was not used. She belongs to an Oriental version of the Volturi, known as the Jaiy (which is Thai for heart). She always hated herself though and her ways of killing so she travelled to colder lands, swimming the ocean to escape her former coven. She had been restraining herself from human blood for a few months but really did struggle.*

Raaygan shivered, struggling with herself. She was ever so far away from the sea where she had arrived and, to her knowledge, this place was colder than she was used to. It was also overcast and she thought that this would be the perfect place to stay awhile without drawing attention to herself.
The town looked very much like the big cities in her country but with less people and less advertising. It looked nothing like her home village.
Raaygan carried nothing with her, her only possession being her sodden clothes. She was now seeing the error of that. Having been treated like a true princess all her life, she realised that she needed things like money to get what she wanted in this new world.
It was a dismal place and she was certain that she had ended up in the very worst place of all.
The hometime bell had just rang at Forks high school. And out surged the delicious students.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Not that she'd calmed down, Carly decided to wait for the other Cullens near the high school. After all, she didn't have anything else to do, really. But first she went to get her car, because it would seem more... normal to take it, instead of going there by foot.
She arrived there a few minutes later, as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Raaygan felt like hyperventalating but she forced herself to hold her breath. She had to get out of there but everywhere she looked there was students. They surrounded her, some bumping into her. Each touch felt like a flame to her parched throat. Her fingers curled, but she couldn't move from the spot, concentrating on her control so much.
How easy would it be to just reach out as take one? Maybe she would scare them first- adrenaline tasted nice. Raaygan shook the thoughts from her head, wishing she wasn't so demonic at heart.
Her head snapped round at a familiar scent. Brown haired, curiously golden eyed- a vampire.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Carly went near Alice, Jasper and the others, but, suddenly, she sented something. She was being watched.
She turned around, and realized that the person watching her was...a vampire. With brownish golden eyes. She wasn't like Carly's coven, she had only stopped drinking blood not long ago. And with all these students...
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 pm

A low growl escaped Raaygan's lips as she fought herself. Her eyes blackened in hunger and turned pleadingly towards the other vampire. She was shaking from the exertion of denying herself.
Without her mind's permission, Raaygan took a trembling step forwards towards a human boy who smelled appealing. She tried to keep herself back and startled a few nearby students with a feral snarl. She looked quite the monster with her outlandish clothes ripped, sodden and hanging limply from her frame and her expression that of a starved nomad.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Carly knew that she had to do something. While every student was staring at the other vampire, she jumped gracefully to Jasper's side. Only he could try to calm the female. Carly stared at him, and he understood right away.
She then went closer to the female, and hissed:"Get away from this school. You don't know what could happen if you kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Raaygan fluttered her eyes as she was hit with a foreign emotion, instinctively battling it. "I can't... move..." SHe whispered so quietly the humans couldn't move. "If anyone comes any closer... I won't be able to control myself." She forced herself to stop breathing then, throwing off the calm that hindered more than helped. She needed all of her wits about her if she was going to outlast her hunger. "If you want to help... Please... Find a way to get the kids to stop staring and move on their way." It didn't occur to her to question why the vampires with strange eyes wanted to stop her feeding- she instantly thought that this must be their hunting grounds that they would be reluctant to share. After all, she had never met another vampire who didn't feed from humans.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:29 am

Carly then got an idea. She looked over at Edward, and nodded to him. If he understood, he had to tell the others, so that what she was planning worked. It should, it was the easiest thing you could think of.
Using her 'what-on-earth-are-you-doing-here' look, she went towards the girl, and said: "I thought you were supposed to come only in a mounth. Wasn't that what your father had planned with Carlisle?" The rest of the Cullens approched, and a few kids were starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:41 pm

"Sorry," Raaygan gasped, catching on. She was shaking but she hoped she could pass that off for the cold. "Things didn't go to... plan..." She was thankful that some students were leaving, but it seemed as though these vampires attracted attention anyway. Everyone seemed to go instinctively cautiously and slowly past them without realising it. It made it very hard for Raaygan to resist.
When she deemed enough people had passed for her to regain control, Raaygan slumped to the ground. For all her strength, it was a tremedous effort to deny her hunger. "Thank you. Please, do you know anywhere with... many animals?" She cringed at her own question. She knew that they would piece together the clues and realise she shamefully would not drink human blood. A few pupils were still staring at her and Raaygan's eyes were flat black. She needed to hunt as quickly as possible before she endangered any more lives but with vampires already living here, how much more danger was Raaygan really putting them in compared to this large coven?
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:51 pm

"Of course!" Carly said, her acting skills comming back to her,"I completly forgot you loved photography. There's soon going to be a sunny day, it'll be perfect to go hiking." She paused, then added:"Come on, my car's not far, let's go to the house."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Raaygan breathed an unnessary sigh of relief. "Thank you." She got to her feet, pretending that perhaps she was just a little melodramatic rather than fighting herself. She was glad these vampires were so helpful no matter what their motives were. If they wanted to eliminate her, Raaygan would have no chance against this coven. Stiffly, she walked towards the vampire who seemed to be taking charge. "What coven is this?" She murmured under her breath to the girl as she walked.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:46 pm

"We're the Cullens," Carly explained,"Though most of our kind call this the Olympic Penisuella [spelling?] coven. This town's Forks." She sighed, and skitghly shook her head."What are you doing here?" she asked,"And...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Raaygan sighed. She did not want to part with the information but if she was honest, it may keep her alive. "I am Raaygan Jaiy of East-Asia." Her coven was well-known, particularly for its royalty-like customs and old-fashioned ways. "I am here... because I am a runaway and a stupid one at that." She changed the topic quickly. "Are we actually going to your car or are we running?" She looked nervously at the other vampires.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 pm

"If I leave my car here," Carly started,"It'll look weird. We live far away in human distance." She paused, and thoughtfull, she got into her car, before adding:"East-Asia... you're from the coven that almost no one in North America knows about then? Don't take that as an offence, though, it's just that we had to deal a lot with the Volturi lately." She sighed. "And of course," she continued,"For the only battle, nobody called me."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:27 pm

"Battle?" Raaygan enquired. "Are you against the Volturi?" She had heard of the Volturi. They thought they were rulers amoung vampires and the Jaiy hated them and their forceful ways.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:21 pm

"We're so against them," Carly said,"They almost murdered the other Cullens, the Denali, and everyone else that came to help us save little Renes-" she stoped, realizing she was starting to say to much. It was Bella's choice if Renesmee was to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:42 pm

*I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet so if Raaygan acts really really ignorant... That's genuine.*

"Well, I am rather hoping that the saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' comes true in this instance," Raaygan joked weakly. She cast around for a conversation topic to chat about while people could still overhear, walking beside the vampiress. "So... I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:32 pm

*soz, I complatly forgot you didn't read it... *

"I'm Carly," she said,"The girl with short dark hair is Alice, the blonde ones are Jasper and Rosalie. Emmett's the tall one that's with Rose. And the last two are Edward and Bella. Our parents are Carlisle and Esme."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 pm

*Is Bella a vampire?*
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:06 pm

*what did your friends tell you about BD?*
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:58 pm

*Bella becomes a vampire, marries Edward, has a kid called Nessie whom Jacob imprints upon.*
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:38 pm

*Nessie is her nickname. Her real name is Renesmee. And Bella's a vamp in this.*
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:26 pm

*OK, I'm a bit blurry on any details involving the Volturi although I know they were annoyed at finding out about Nessie. Are the Cullens with walking with our charries?*
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:42 pm

*I don't get the question...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPs :: Forks-
Jump to: