Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:52 pm

*Our charries are walking towards the parking lot... at a very slow pace. School has finished. Are the Cullens walking with our charries to the cars?*
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:22 pm

*I don't really care. Probably. And we should decide who does who, for the Cullens. Can I do Alice?*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrps.forumotion.com
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:20 pm

*Can you do Bella too since I don't know what she's like as a vampire? I'll do Edward.*

Raaygan took in all the vampires' appearances, making mental notes. "Where is the car park?"
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:21 pm

*Who else do you wanna be? There's still Jasper (can I be him, if you don't mind) Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, Esme, and Renesmee (both of us can do her). Or, do we both do all of the charries?*

"Right over there," Carly said, pointing in the direction,"So... what are you doing here, if I may ask."

*forgot if she already asked the question. If yes, I'll edit the post*
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 pm

*Can you just play Renesmee? I have no idea what she's like or anything. I would play Esme and Carlisle and maybe Emmett.*

"Running away..." Raaygan said slowly. Maybe if she was human, she would have sighed at that point. "I already said. I guess I should explain but you'll probably kill me straight after. I'm, well," She thought about how barbaric the other vampires had previously thought she was for her diet. "I'm trying to stop feeding from humans. I only drink the blood of animals, birds being my preference." Shedidn't understand why but she felt the need to be completely honest with her new companions. SHe cringed, waiting for the first blow.
Appropriately, she thought she might be burned at the stake for revealing this information.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 pm

"What's wrong with that?" Carly asked,"It's seems as if you think I'm about to kill you. My family is a vegetarien coven, although to feed only on birds seems really hard..." She paused, not knowing if she should tell much more about the Cullens, but, after all, she still needed her revenge, though this wasn't that big. "We feed on any animals, though we don't touch any indangered species."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Raaygan looked at the other vampires with newfound respect and shock. There were others like her? But Raaygan still didn't understand-

Edward chuckled. "Vegetarian vampires only drink animal blood, not peaches and plumbs. It's a joky term."

Raaygan's eyes widened. "Wha-? How-? You can read thoughts?"

Edward sighed. "You're thinking of 4736.8976."

Her eyes were so wide that they seemed ready to pop out. Emmett just laughed.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Carly and Alice joined the laughing. "That's Edwards skill," Carly explained, after she stoped giggling,"Wait 'till you see Jasper's or Alice's, you'll be in shock after that. Renesmee is also an intrusting one."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 pm

"Why? What can they do? And who's Renesmee?" Raaygan gave a sideways glance to Alice and Jasper.

*Are they ever going to get in the car?*
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 pm

*I wonder...*

"You'll discover soon enough," Carly said, as they got to her car. She got in, and motionned Raaygan to do the same.

At the same time, Alice and Jasper, who had came with Rosalie, went into Carly's back seats. The owner of the car rolled her eyes, and Alice grinned.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:07 am

Edward held open the door to his volvo for Bella and Emmett rode shotgun in Rose's convertable.

Raaygan looked at the vampires in wonder. They were very strange. Or maybe all Americans were strange. Raaygan was about to get into the passenger side of Carly's car but stopped. "I'm sorry, I'm terribly wet. I'll ruin the seats." And the little pixie and her mate in the back are making me very suspicious...

Across the car park Edward smirked.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 pm

"Don't worry," Carly told her, raising an eyebrow asshe noticed Edward. "Can you wait here two seconds?" she asked, as she crossed the parking lot. What is she thinking right now? she thought, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Edward kept his voice so low that even with her vampiric hearing, Raaygan would only be able to hear him if she was standing right next to him.
"Right now?" Edward clarified. "Well, she doesn't trust Alice or Jasper. She thinks that Alice looks demonically, almost hungrily at her. Personally, I don't need her ability to predict a shopping trip. And she's suspicious of Jasper. She can't trust her own feelings around him and she thinks he must be in league with 'the pixie'."

Raaygan stood awkwardly, averting her eyes from Alice and Jasper. She fidgetted a bit, wondering what sort of things the mind-reader would tell Carly.

"And currently she's wondering how embarrassed she should feel exactly at the thought of myself telling you her darkest secrets. I think she thinks that I can read her entire mind, not just her current thoughts." Edward frowned.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:00 pm

"I won't try to discover what she doesn't want me to," Carly whispered,"Unless... unless it's for the good of this coven." She paused, before smiling:"I just hope you're wrong about the shopping trip. Have enough clothes."

"No you don't!" Alice called, as she heard -very slightly, but still did- Carly's fear,"You only have three paires of jeans-don't know why you never wear skirts-, a few tank tops, some sweaters, a tunic or two, and a few long sleeved shirts. Anyway," Carly rooled her eyes, not knowing what to expect,"There are SALES in Port Angeles this week. We'd look mad if we didn't go shopping."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Raaygan jumped a foot in the air from the sound of Alice's voice. A shopping trip? My goodness, she really is midget Satan. I'm glad she hasn't picked on me...

Edward looked over. "Don't be so sure of that!" He called. Raaygan was adorned in the most unusual wet clothes, obviously some sort of traditional clothing used for ceremonies and swathed in dulled red and gold.

Raaygan shuddered and turned away muttered something about 'lack of privacy'.

"You better go now. I'll meet you at the house." Edward shooed Carly away and climbed into his volvo, greeting Bella with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Carly went back to her car, followed by Alice. As soon as they got in, Carly started the car, and went at her usual speed. Even faster than Edward.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:14 am

"Ah!" Raaygan cried out, even forgetting her hunger as the car sped along. "You drive like a crazy tuk tuk driver!"
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:29 pm

"You seem to be really hungry," Carly said, smiling,"And I don't want Edward to win this time. He got first place last time."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 pm

*More than halfway through BD now. Been reading for an hour. That's the problem with reading multiple books at once.*

Raaygan's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. She tried to get herself composed but she had never ever felt a need for speed and, even though she could walk away from a crash, she felt faintly nausiated.
The world's only motion sick vampire.

Edward didn't bother muting his laugh in the volvo.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 pm

*how do you like it so far?*

Two minutes later, they arrived. Carly got out of the car, followed by Alice and Jasper. "I'm going to the hospital to see Carlisle," Carly told Raaygan,"You can go hunting with the others."

*and congrats! You're the new mod of this site. Smile *
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:25 pm

*Well, I loved BD because there was so much joy in it when Bella becomes a vamp but now that the Volturi have found out about Nessie, it just full of despair which I'm not liking so much. Thank you but why am I the new mod?*

Raaygan jumped out of the car quickly and gave suspcious looks at everyone else. Her throat constricted painfully with the need to feed but she ignored it for a little while longer. "What? You're leaving me alone with the mind reader, the pixie, the conspirerer, the quiet one, the bear and the one who's shooting me daggers?" She flicked her eyes to Edward, Alice, Jasper, Bella, Emmet and Rosalie in turn. "You're the only sane one here, even if you do drive like a maniac." Raaygan kept her voice low but her tone conveyed her emotions. She connected more with Carly, possibly because the girl talked more to her than the rest put together. In this crowd, she felt alone.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:31 pm

*You're the new mod because I said so. No, I made you one because you're often on.*

Carly sighed. Then turned towards Edward, and thought: Can you go? Otherwise, I'll ask Alice. Then, she looked at Raaygan, and said, in a calm, but almost threatening voice: "Never insult my family. When you'll learn to know them, I doubt you'll be thinking the same."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Edward nodded. "I'll go. Coming Bella?"

Raaygan gave her an apologetic look. "Sorry. I've never had this much freedom before. I can actually speak my thoughts in this country and I won't be ripped apart and burned by my- by the Jaiy- for our culture. It didn't occur to me that I was being offensive." She still spoke very quietly, her throat burning with the power of her thirst.

*Thank you. Nearly finished BD! I'll have it read by tomorrow so it won't matter about spoilers... Although I guess the Cullens obviously live...*
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 am

*how old should Nessie look in this RP?*

"Of course," Bella answered.

Carly softend, as she felt pity for Raaygan, and she said:"It's Ok. So, should we go hunting now?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:48 pm

Raaygan couldn't help but nod eagerly. "No hiker trails near?" What she was really asking was if humans came near to where they would hunt.

Edward took Bella's hand and ran to Carlisle. He knocked on the door to the study.

*Who's playing Carlisle and Esme? And I finished BD now. It's very good. I can't wait for Midnight Sun! April 6th for the movie to come to DVD as well!

September 13th- My friends and I are having a party where we have to dress in blue and eat eggs to celebrate Bella's birthday. The ones coming in makeup were 'caught by Alice'.

June 3rd- My friends and I are having a party where we put body glitter on and drink water with red food colouring in it as well as playing our various instruments for a sort of concert and periodically talking in different languages or Shakespearean or Elizabethan English to celebrate Edward's birthday.

The rest of the year- we cannot talk about Twilight, bring up Twilight or do anything Twilight related together.

WHat do you think?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPs :: Forks-
Jump to: