Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Raaygan blinked to make sure that the human was really still there, and in that blink, her feet had carried her right in front of the strange-smelling man. Her hand came up slowly and she wasn't sure whether it was jerking away or striking forwards. Raaygan couldn't understand the intensity of her thirst nor the repulsion.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:04 pm

"Umm.... Hi?"
She was standing right in front of me... its a good thing I get along with the vampires soo well or else this would have taken a turn for the worst as soon as I saw her.
I was too worried... her eyes were dark, almost black but they had a light hint of gold in them.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:31 am

Raaygan blinked. Obviously, this human had met vampires before as he didn't seem startled by her running. Venom pooled in her mouth and she didn't know what to do. The repulsive smell seemed stained along the beach, burning her nose like pepper to a dog and yet some of it also came from the man who seemed so... He seemed good enough to eat.

Edward suddenly had a thought. And it was not pleasant. "In the far East... They don't bother keeping the issue of vampirism a secret do they? If Raaygan does something stupid... The Volturi."

Raaygan opened her mouth, almost to take a bite but instead she managed to let out words. "Run..." She whispered. "Because I don't know if I can."
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:55 pm

"And do what?"
This was strange for a vampire... she must not have been a vegetarian for long if she would consider this... though she probably doesn't know what I am.

Just then I got a thought... it just might work.
"Do the Cullens know your here? I'm sure Alice must have seen a visitor coming before you even arrived... crap... she doesn't even know your here does she... cause she can't see you."

(Chelsea)
"So what do we? Wait for her to do something so we can act off of that?"
They must have a plan... it didn't help that I was here... or did it.
"Which direction did she go in?"
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:34 pm

"Towards the reservation but... there's a treaty. Vampires on wolf land are killed," Edward said edgily.

Raaygan hardly registered a response to that although she was very surprised. The human seemed to know what she was and he knew about the Cullens too. She was too busy trying to keep herself from pouncing on him that she was trying not to breath. She took just enough breath to get her next words out. "I'mmeanttobewiththeCullensbutIwenthuntingandtheydon'tknowI'mhere."
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:12 am

(Chealsea)
"Oh... well that shouldn't be a problem for me."

(Ryan)
"Well that sure was a mouthful... would you like me to tell them for you?"
Its a good thing there was no one else here.
"I guess you don't know about the treaty... you wouldn't be here if you did."
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:22 am

Edward looked at her, confused. "But you're a vampire. The treaty may only be with the Cullens but other vampires will be killed too."

Raaygan had a pained expression and she was shaking again. It was worse than when she was in the school full of kids, even with the horrid stench alongside it. She risked another breath and nearly succumbed. "Whattreatyandpleasetellthemsotheycandragmeoffwithouthurtingyou."
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:52 pm

"I'm surprised you haven't picked up my ability through my thoughts." I said this with an uncertain look on my face... and vanished.
"You still think it will be a problem?"

"The treaty has been in affect for longer than I can remember... though it only involves the Cullens. You have no idea how lucky you are that Sam isn't here."
I stared at her... but I couldn't figure out why she was acting the way she was.
"If I go to the Cullens... will you follow?" A hint of uncertainty in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Edward grinned. "Ah, I didn't anticipate you could use it to sneak into the reservation, but yes... That is an extremely good idea." His brow creased slightly. "Although it is still dangerous for you can be smelt. I would hate to do that to you."

Raaygan nodded frantically and dizzily. "Ican'thelpbutfollow." That breath nearly undid her. She found herself lurching towards him but she held herself back. She wanted to ask why she was lucky that Sam wasn't there. Was he a vampire too? Could he hurt her?
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:21 pm

"Huh... I never thought about that."
I wasn't used to having my ability trumped like this...
"What do you suggest we do then?"

She almost attacked me... almost.
"The sooner the better I guess."
I turned and ran for the trees... taking my clothes off in the process.
It didn't matter if she saw me phase... she would have had to find out sooner or later.
The heat and adrenaline ripped through, until I was running on four legs instead of two.
She was following me... a little too closely.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:15 am

Edward ran a hand through his hair in frustration, casting a despairing glance to Bella. "I honestly haven't got any ideas. I suppose we could call a meeting with the pack but if they were told about Raaygan, they would hunt her down immediately as she is a threat. We don't know for sure that she had hurt anyone." He sighed. "I suppose we have to wait but that's a huge risk for everyone on the reservation."

Raaygan's eyes did widen at the transformation. What. In. The. World. Was. He? She wasn't breathing but just hearing the man's heartbeat increase in strength made her hungrier and she followed closer than before, unable to stop herself. Her eyes were a completely flat black as she watched in amazement at the creature. But she really wasn't about to take a breath to ask him what he was.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:40 pm

"Smells like waiting was the right thing to do."
I covered my nose but it was too late... it was the most horrid smell in the world.

I came up on the Cullens house faster than usual... my new "friend" right behind me.
Everyone was outside waiting... no doubt they smelled my arrival.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Edward breathed a sigh of relief, and then wrinkled his nose. He didn't recognise the wolf but the shapeshifter seemed to know who the Cullens were. "Thank you for bringing her," he said as it was clearly leading.

Raaygan threw herself into the house, almost breaking down the door. She had no time for politeness in case she slipped and killed the friendly... whatever he was. She ran, immersing herself in the scents of other vampires and trying to calm down.

Edward picked up on her thoughts. "Interesting..." He whispered. He turned to Bella. "I don't think this has ever happened before. Raaygan just found her singer." He looked at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:48 pm

"What is that thing! And why does it smell soo bad!!"
This had to be without a doubt the most horrible smell in the world...
yet they stood there as if it didn't bother them.

I spoke to Edward through my thoughts.
"Give me a second... this will be easier if I'm human."
I ran straight towards the cover of the trees shifted back and put my pants on.
I walked back over towards the house... where Edward was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Edward looked at Chelsea with an apologising look. "Sorry, I forgot you did not know. Ryan is a shape-shifter. He is the wolf. He's coming back now in his human form. The pack are the natural enemies of the vampires but... we have agreements drawn up."

Raaygan was not ready to come down yet.

*Where's Renn? Has she been online recently?*
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:27 pm

*what happened? I wasn't on for ages, and I have no idea...*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrps.forumotion.com
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm

*Chelsea arrived, talked to Edward and Bella, and then Ryan (Raaygan's singer) took Raaygan back to the Cullen mansion where she is currently hyperventilating inside. Ryan, Chelsea and Bella are all stood outside and everyone else is strangely absent.*
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm

"A shape shifter? Really?"
This took me completly by surprise.

Edward was talking to a vampire... one I've never seen around here before.
I approached Edward... ignoring the other vampire.
"Somebody please tell me wahts going on!"

*You guys probably figured this out already but Ryan's attitude towards the vampires is similar to Seth's.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:22 pm

*um... how can my charries get back into the story?*
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:24 pm

*Maybe they went out to find Raaygan. THey come back and find that shes already there and then see that Ryan is there.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:21 pm

*Good idea.*

Edward thought a while about how best to answer. "La tua cantante, Ryan. Your blood sings for Raaygan and she finds it hard to resist although her diet is much like ours. Let me introduce you to Chelsea, a recently arrived guest." He gestured to the vampire in question.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:29 pm

I smiled lightly as Edward introduced me.
"Nice to meet you Ryan."
He seemed like a nice guy... despite the horrible smell he gave off.

I nodded towards Chelsea, then quickly got back to the problem at hand.
"Is that even possible? I mean... I can understand a humans blood *Quickly looks in Bella's direction, then back* singing for a vampire but... for one of our kind... that just... it doesn't make any sense."
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:22 pm

*thanks ProjectAlice!*

Bella stared at him. How could he even think she was a human? She'd been a vampire for months, and had nothing to do with mortals now.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:26 pm

*Sorry for any confusion... I was refering to the way Edward was first attracted to Bella. I know shes a vampire.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:30 pm

*didn't understand then...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPs :: Forks-
Jump to: