Twilight RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight RPs

This is a place where you can participate in RP's based on the Twilight saga...or on any other books.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Linnac

Linnac

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-04

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:01 pm

*Sorry guys, I'm off to the capital for a couple of days. See you on Friday.*

Edward, since there was no immediate danger, allowed himself a chuckle and kissed Bella's confused expression. He turned back to Chelsea. "I'll ask Carlisle. Speaking of which... does anyone know where he might be?"
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:51 am

*I am back! Miss me?*
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:14 pm

*Yes! Its been really quiet hear without you!
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:24 pm

*Hm... Not much happening at the moment... Does anyone have any ideas of story twists.*

Edward found the silence deafening- especially the blankness of the thoughts. "Or we could just wait for Carlisle to come back of his own accord," he concluded.

"Get Ryan out of the house," Raaygan whispered down the stairs. "I'm not big on control right now."
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm

"I'll be over at Jakes house... call whenits safe for me to come back."
I didn't wait for an answer... running for the trees... thinking about Raaygan the entire... I couldn't seem to get her out of my head.

I looked at Edward. "So... now what?"
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:45 am

"Well... No one seems to be in danger right now..." Edward stated.

Raaygan flittered down the stairs. "Khoothoot kha. I was ever so rude. Necessity," she explained to her hosts. "I wonder why he wants to come back..." He blinked, realising that she was being rude again. "Oh, hello. I'm Raaygan," she bowed to Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:00 pm

"Hi... its nice to meet you." I disappeared.... reappearing half way up a tree.
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Raaygan frowned, wondering at the nesscessity o use her skill. Why had she just turned invisible with no cause? She opened all of her senses- nearly choking on the residue smell of Ryan. No, there was no danger to warrant climbing a tree invisibly.

Edward smirked.
Back to top Go down
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:06 am

I started laughing.
"Don't worry, I was just showing you what I can do."
I jumped down from the tree and walked towards the yellow Porsche.
"Who's car is this?"
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:55 am

Edward looked at Chelsea and then back at the car. Oh yes, he could tell who in the Cullen household she was going to befriend. "It belongs to Alice- a gift for saving my life."

Raaygan was still trying to wrap her head around the difference in culture. Back home, nothing was done unless it was nessecary.
Back to top Go down
oO Renn Oo
Admin
oO Renn Oo

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm

*should I leave? don't understand anything...*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightrps.forumotion.com
ProjectAlice
Admin
ProjectAlice

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:28 pm

*No... lets say the Cullens(most of them) went out hunting or something... and I need you to post as Alice lol
Back to top Go down
Linnac

Linnac

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:13 pm

*Basically, Edward, Bella, Raaygan and Chelsea are all at the house (you still have to post as Bella). Ryan (the shape-shifter singer) has just left but may come back. That's pretty much it.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)   The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spark of Danger (only those who joined the RPD)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight RPs :: Forks-
Jump to: